Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a WTG Package Manager, located in our client's office in Leiden, with occasional business travels to Taiwan.
The WTG Package Lead reports to the Technical Director, which is part of the Technical Department. The Package Lead is overall responsible for the Wind Turbine Generator Package. This package covers: relevant site investigations (wind), contact with the supplier, tower design, WTG supply, installation, Commissioning, Service Agreement, WTG SCADA, WTG installation Port and Commissioning Port.
- Efficient and effective design, engineering, procurement, manufacturing, transport, installation and commissioning of the package and following handover to operation, in accordance with good wind industry practice.
- Overall Setting up of the package execution plan, incl. budget
- To be approved by MT
- Ensure execution implementation of the execution plan according to good wind industry practice, as defined in the budget
- Ensure key milestones in the planning are met
- Management of the supply and service contracts relating to the package
- Coordinate with the work stream leads and direct engineering support from work streams in an efficient and effective manner within the package:
- Engineering / General Consultant
- Quality Assurance
- Ensure compliance of TPC requirements to the extent possible or identification of deviations and suggestion of mitigating measures
- Contribute to ensure that the WF is certified in an effective and efficient manner
- Approval of 'as-built' design documents
- Final Decision-making authority in relation to package topics up to a value as defined in the authority matrix and according to the approved budget
- Minimized use of contingency for the package
- 10+ years of working experience in the offshore industry.
- The technical skills to understand complex offshore operations and the ability to exchange with and understand subject experts.
- Experience with working in an international environment.
- Being able to write processes, specifications and documents.
- Able to communicate on all levels and are able to build bridges and convince people.
- Strong communicator, both verbally and written.
- Working structured, independent and precise.
- Experienced project-manager.
- Excellent MS Office skills.
- Willingness to travel to Taiwan.
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to manage own workload, meet timescales and coordinate a number of external and internal stakeholders.
- Engineering background.
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Remko Monshouwer will be happy to help you at remko.monshouwer(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!Apply Now