Location: Mobile, AL
Energy Resourcing is looking for a Workday Analyst that would be responsible for providing expertise, and execution on operational and strategic initiatives across the Workday platform for the company
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with business areas to identify, define, clarify and document functional and technical requirements
- Support major Workday releases by researching new functionality and modules, testing, and implementation
- Diagnose and resolve Workday issues
- In conjunction with functional SMEs, develop, implement and maintain tenant level settings, business processes and security settings.
- Develop, implement and maintain custom reports, dashboards and calculated fields to meet the business requirements; and complete bulk data uploads via EIBs across various processes
- Provide operational, problem resolution and enhancement support for Workday Reports
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer/Information Systems or related field and 3-5+ years of hands-on Workday functional experience* required.
- OR Workday Certification/Workday Pro and 3-5+ years of hands-on
- Workday functional experience* required.
- OR 7+ years of hands-on Workday functional experience* required.
- *Workday functional experience - Business Process and Security configuration
- experience required. Integrations, HCM, Benefits, Learning and/or Payroll
- experience a plus.
- Experience in designing and prototyping, testing, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Must have an understanding of the Workday data architecture and Workday security model
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
- we value Life
- we Rise to the Challenge
- we are Stronger Together
- we Unlock Brilliance