Work Control Team Lead 18-032
Work Control Team Lead
Job # 18-032
- Be the single point of contact of all maintenance, operations and systems daily and outage work activities associated with Work Management Procedures and Processes. Be accountable for the management, control and performance of work applicable to assigned Work Breakdown Structure (Work weeks, System Outage Windows, Program etc)
- Anticipate, direct and make decisions on all work associated with the planning and scheduling process, changing priorities, communicating to work groups and exercising sound judgment to effectively facilitate the safe and productive completion of work plans and programs
- Requires a knowledge of control, mechanical or civil technology, including sciences subject fundamentals of physics, chemistry, thermodynamics, electrical theory, instrumentation, mechanics, nuclear theory and mathematics, to understand the application to processes and systems, and effectively plan, coordinate and exercise judgement to determine priorities and ensure resources to facilitate scheduling of work activities within assigned work weeks
- Requires a good knowledge of English, both oral and written, to carry out effective communications with others.
- This knowledge is considered to be normally acquired either through the successful completion of Grade XII in a Secondary School plus three year’s further concentrated study in an appropriate discipline or by having the equivalent level of education
- Requires practical experience associated with a multi-unit nuclear facility to become thoroughly familiar with systems, equipment, components and processes related to the maintenance and production of energy
- Requires a knowledge of all Operating Policies and Procedures, station reference plans, safety procedures, including radiation protection and conventional safety practices, and health and safety standards, and apply same towards achieving optimum performance of resources to meet objectives
- Requires in-depth station experience to effectively manage, direct and coordinate work processes, and be thoroughly familiar with work groups, interrelationships between same, problems encountered and special needs and issues
- Requires experience to exercise sound project management and communication skills to meet targets.
- Requires experience in a team lead role to manage and control daily and outage maintenance and system activities
**Must be eligible to work in Canada.
***Must be willing to operate as an Independent Contractor