Windows Software Developer
Position: Full Time
Location: Houston, Texas in-person preferred
Remote option for applicants from the following states and provinces: Colorado, New Mexico, Florida, Texas, and Alberta, Canada.
Our client is a Houston-based company with a focus on remote data communications software and hardware products. Their cutting-edge products and designs have provided for 30 years of continuous growth in the field of Automation in the oil & gas, water/wastewater, manufacturing and aviation industries.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop software in C++ or C# languages.
- Hands-on development in an agile environment.
- Support and improve our development methodology and release processes.
- Optimization with respect to code/memory and performance requirements.
- Create and maintain requirements, design, architecture, code and tests for different parts of the product.
- Solid understanding of OO design principles.
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering with Windows programming experience. In lieu of a BS degree, significant experience in Windows programming is acceptable.
- 5+ years’ experience
- Experience with OpenSSL and relational databases is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Effective working independently and as a team player with great interpersonal skills.
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
- we value Life
- we Rise to the Challenge
- we are Stronger Together
- we Unlock Brilliance