Energy Resourcing are recruiting for a Wells HSSE Advisor, for an 18 month contract position with one of our leading operator clients within the Oil & Energy sector, based in Aberdeen.
This role will support, coach and challenge the Wells teams to achieve Goal Zero across the UK Wells portfolio.
The role will cover traditional Wells areas such as barrier management, operational safety and contractor HSSE management, and regulatory notifications and permitting.
- Determining the HSSE & SP Control Framework requirements that are applicable to the phases of the Wells program
- Provide HSE subject matter and regulatory expertise.
- Applying the HEMP process to ensure appropriate risk management solutions are implemented to deliver credible, competitive and affordable wells.
- Managing and integrating the full suite of HSSE&SP support to the Wells teams ensuring that the HSSE-MS is followed by the line, and disciplines are contracted to deliver key products (audits, permits, studies, training, etc).
- Analyze data and information to identify issues and trends, which can be discussed with the Well Engineering community to develop appropriate actions.
- Participate in incident investigations, audits and self assessments
- Reporting to the Wells HSSE Lead
- Member of the relevant Wells teams in the UK
- Working closely with other team members across the Business in Aberdeen (PT & UPC)
- Visible presence at UK well locations.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experienced HSSE & SP professional or Well Engineer preferably including field exposure
- Meets the HSSE competence profile
- Proven practical level of knowledge for HSSE & SP management system
- Demonstrated JG4 Leadership & Management behaviours & experience
- Leadership ability to communicate ideas, concepts and methods to Wells teams.
- Passion for people development, Goal Zero, and Ethics & Compliance
- Fluent in English, written and verbally
- Excellent communications skills