Web Developer 20-070
3 Month Contract
We are currently representing a nuclear power generation client seeking a Web Developer 20-070.
This role will be a remote position (WFH), however will require periodic meetings at the University Avenue location as required. Must be flexible to go into the office.
- Design, slicing and layout of websites as provided by OPG
- Participate in business needs and process analysis, and assist in the collection of business information reporting requirements and provides needed information
- Layout of mobile websites and working with our technology
- Work with multiple OPG business units to integrate data from other production systems for Web accessibility, and to interface Web transactions with other production systems
- Develop and maintain intranet applications that support in-house management of transactional data from the web and from other production systems
- Determine requirements for development of an HR Web-page that will encompass all required Client information
- Assemble and catalog requirements from all HR Departments
- Develop specifications based on needs assessment and propose solutions
- Website development in alignment with OPG brand standards
- UAT testing (other testing if required for interfaces, data mining, etc.)
- Development of required training materials to support web-page maintenance
- Deliver a finalized and functional HR website, aligned with specifications, to be launched in Dec 2020
- Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred (equivalent experience considered)
- 6-10 years of experience:
- SharePoint, including experience with SharePoint 2016
- Experience creating web-pages using HTML/CSS
- UX/UI design
- Testing experience/methodology
- Project Management (PMP an asset)
- Agile/Rapid Application Development
- Advanced communication skills (for various audiences both technical and non-technical) and collaboration skills
- Ability to prioritize competing deliverables
- Ability to multitask
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and working productively without supervision
Contractors must operate as an Incorporated entity for this position.
About Energy Resourcing Canada
Energy Resourcing Canada Ltd. is part of a leading global Recruitment organisation, with clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals and Emerging Technology.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Canada team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our clients across Canada.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, call the office on +1 403 301 3828 and ask to speak to the recruiter hiring for the role.