Apply NowApply Now
Our engineering consulting client is seeking a Logistics Coordinator (underground) to be working on their end client's existing gold mining operations/ project. FIFO roster is 2x2 and the initial contract is 12 months.
- Coordinate the logistics of equipment from surface to underground
- Develop and monitor the surface to underground logistics plan and schedule to ensure equipment is moved underground to meet construction requirements,
- Liaise and coordinate with the client operations team and installation contractors regarding equipment movements and traffic to construction work fronts,
- Build and maintain business relationships with key stakeholders and supply vendors,
- Evaluate delivery deadlines and take corrective action to eliminate behind schedule conditions and liaise effectively necessary parties.
- Tertiary qualifications in Logistics/SupplyChain or Procurement
- Proven experience and knowledge of Project Logistics in a large mining/construction organisation
- Underground construction experience will be highly preferred
- Understanding and knowledge of purchasing and contractual obligations
- Ability to execute logistics plans - with a continuous improvement focus,