Energy Resourcing are working with a leading engineering client who are seeking a UK Quality Manager to join their Woking office on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will provide quality management to engineering projects and leadership and oversight to the consulting quality champions.
- To establish, maintain and develop E&C Services quality programme, encompassing all UK Engineering and Consultancy offices and projects.
- To focus and align the quality programme in support of business objectives, project objectives, client satisfaction, continual improvement and compliance with external certification requirements.
- To develop and promote the quality programme within the framework of the Quality Management System and to represent E&C Services interests in future development of the Quality Management System.
- To manage the Quality team including budget, resources and priorities.
- To identify, promote and lead business process improvement initiatives, liaising with other business units as appropriate
- Set a good example for the country quality teams in the areas of ethics, cultural sensitivity, teamwork, and quality behaviors.
- Provide the required quality input to bids and attend bid preparation meetings as needed.
- Schedule Management Review Meetings in accordance with procedural requirements and facilitate the running of the meetings, produce minutes and track actions to closure.
- Produce monthly Quality dashboard / annual reports to the Senior Leadership as per the reporting requirements.
- Coordinate all country quality manpower resources ensuring projects are adequately supported.
- Exercise objectivity when defining findings from audits with a pragmatic view to the spirit of the management system and the requirements of the applicable ISO standards.
- Support early engagement with the project team and assist the Project Quality Managers with the QA/QC project start up activities.
- Communicate regularly with project teams and ensure all QA/QC reports pertaining to the project / department processes are issued as per the reporting calendar.
- Promote HSSE best practices.
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Create and oversee implementation of the UK countrywide internal audit schedule.
- The candidate will be required to be degree qualified in Engineering, Business or Management with a recognised auditor qualification.
- Identify, develop and implement business process improvements.
- Manage & develop QMS
- Co-ordinators, Engineers, Auditors & Administrators.
- Plan and control within resource, budget and schedule constraints.
- Work with people at all levels to develop, maintain, communicate and implement an integrated business management system
- Certification processes and management system requirements (e.g. ISO 9001).
- A wide range of business processes including: executive management, core and supporting processes.