About the Role
We are seeking Training Coordinators for our client. The role is based at client’s site location on a FIFO basis, 2:1 roster, 12-month contract with a view to extension.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Support the Site HSE Manager in ensuring compliance to Client and Regulatory Training requirements
- Review and Audit existing Contractor plans for compliance and implementation.
- Deliver Training to Personnel as and when required.
- Inform the Site HSE Manager of Training success and areas of improvement on a monthly basis
Skills and Experience
- Technical, practical and leadership experience in Training, including experience in underground mining and strategic planning.
- Strong working knowledge of PTW, OH&S legislation and industry standards with a certificate 4 in Training and Assessment and Certification in HSE related field would be desirable
- Experience as Training Coordinator / Advisor / Manager in a FIFO role within the Mining sector (preferred).
- A strong knowledge of the relevant Training legislation and standards, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
- A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts;
- Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis;
- Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Salary Sacrifice options available;
- Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise);
- Placement assistance at the end of a contract.
***Please note, this role is open for professionals with current Australian working rights only.***
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button.