Energy Resourcing are seeking a highly motivated and organised Timesheet Administrator to join their client's Aberdeen project team on a contract basis. This is a part-time position (minimum 25 hours per week) with the flexibility to go up to 37.5 hours.
This is a great opportunity for future development within the client's large organisation. The successful candidate's skills and expertise will be utilised across a range of domestic projects, to ensure accurate input timesheet information for offshore personnel as well as other project administration tasks.
- Input of timesheet information from the client's offshore sites.
- Input daily timesheets for weekly paid personnel.
- Set up and maintain offshore employee records in Offshore Timenet.
- Ensure data entered in Timenet is linked to payroll records accurately.
- Set up booking codes as per instruction from JMS and planning.
- Ensure correct allowances are entered as per information received from offshore supervisors.
- Liaise with HR admin for supplier account setup for expenses.
- Check Payroll reports for new starts and liaise with Payroll for any discrepancies.
- Runs system queries and reports as requested.
- Responds to routine timesheet queries.
- Provides administrative support to ensure accurate billing for offshore timesheets, offshore time reports, general administration, etc.
- HNC in appropriate Business Discipline is desirable but not essential.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to liaise with multiple functions to gather information.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Strong communication skills - both written and oral.
- Microsoft Office Experience.
- Experience working on an ERP system advantageous.