Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Tender Engineer to join their client's project delivery team permanently.
This role offers a flexible hybrid working model with time working from the client's Stokesley office balanced at home.
The Tender Engineer will be responsible for supporting the tender process by preparing technical and commercial proposals for offshore engineering projects. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather project requirements, conduct feasibility studies, and develop cost-effective solutions.
As a Tender Engineer, you will support the Tender Manager in organising and managing the tender process of one or more large multidisciplinary and complex projects, from the receipt of the invitation from the contracting party to the submittal of the offer.
- Organising and managing less complex project-based and content-based tender processes.
- Compiling and writing tender documents.
- Organising the follow-up and hand-over of successful tenders.
- Evaluation of tender processes.
- A Bachelor's or a Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering.
- Extensive experience in a similar position, preferably in the offshore(wind) industry.
- Experience in the execution of hydraulic engineering and/or civil technical projects is an advantage.
- Knowledge of contracts and an understanding of commerce.
- Customer minded and a representative attitude.
- An analytically strong colleague who is the result and collaboration minded.
- A person who brings people together with outstanding communication and social skills.
- Ability to occasionally travel (inter)nationally.