Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Tender Coordinator / Sr Application Engineer, located in our client's office in Wateringen, the Netherlands. This is a long-term (permanent) position.
To succeed in our client's ambitions both within the existing and new product lines, our client is expanding the Applications & Tender team. In this team you will coordinate and handle requests for quotations & advice, process designs and related process equipment. You will turn these into solid quotations and recommendations, and we actively think and work with our potential clients and consultants to provide information and explanations.
As a Tender Coordinator/Senior Application Engineer you are able to keep an overview of complex and sometimes further to be clarified questions within the requested delivery time, you take the lead and look for "the question behind the question" to come to (innovative) solutions and concepts. You like to look beyond the familiar path. You make well-founded estimates and accept calculated risks in agreement. Independently and with your knowledge of (process) technology and clarifying problem analysis, you steer the various disciplines where necessary so that the project team members contribute the necessary expertise. For the proposal process you shape the entire chain from specifications, preliminary design, technical delivery scope to possible scenarios in the execution and supply chain with associated costs and alternatives.
- Actively directing - as a spider in the web - and assessing the requests and specifications from (international) clients and transforming them into marketable total solutions.
- Structuring the submitted information and making it available in a well-organized way.
- Composing, taking part in and cooperating with various disciplines in a project team setting. Informing these project teams correctly and timely of expected results/delivery objectives.
- Being able to quickly see through project related process and mechanical specifications and where possible (have them reviewed).
- Composing a technical preliminary design and process technical calculations (Capacity calculations, mass and heat balance etc), taking into account process design, technical specifications and legal standards/codes.
- Being and staying sharp on the timeliness and completeness of cost calculations, the feasibility of desired project lead times and informed estimation of project risks to be taken.
- Clearly describing an attractive project or consulting offer and further following up and providing technical explanations. You have regular customer contact and clarify proposals and questions on a technical content level, thus contributing to the successful acquisition of project orders or consultancy assignments.
- The structured recording of the final scope of supply, final technical preliminary design and final established budget with named estimates and aligned risks. You are involved in the contractual terms of the project.
- On assignment, in the role you take care of the overview and recording of all applicable documentation, actively set up the kick-off/transfer meeting together with the sales consultant for the purpose of project execution.
- You have at least a Bachelor's degree (BSc) or hold a Master's degree (MSc) in Chemistry, Process Technology, Mechanical Engineering or Process & Energy Engineering.
- Additional knowledge of combustion engineering, instrumentation and control engineering, lifting and pressure vessel engineering and electrical engineering are a plus.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role, or gained in a technical sales position or project leader.
- You take direction, show initiative and commercial sensitivity, collaborate easily, coordinate, are accurate, flexible and analytically highly developed.
- In addition, you have the qualities to articulate and process matters clearly, concisely and attractively within deadlines. Your approach is hands-on, structured and results-oriented.
- You have excellent skills in the Dutch and English languages.
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!Apply Now