Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client we are currently recruiting for a Technical Project Manager - Renewable Hydrogen and P2X Projects to join our client, located in The Hague.
You'll be part of the Asset Projects & Technology team where you, together with your colleagues, will be involved in an increasing number of hydrogen projects across our focus area in northwest Europe. Our client offers a unique opportunity to be part of a growing innovative team backed by a large global organisation. Each team member plays multiple roles - with value creation as the common objective.
- being Technical Project Manager responsible for Engineering, Construction and Commissioning of a hydrogen / P2X plant
- defining plans for project deliverables in accordance with the P2X project stage gate project model
- developing, motivating, and maintaining a technical team with the required competences for the technical project delivery
- managing internal and external interfaces between technical disciplines, e.g., process, civil, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, process safety, etc.
- managing contracts and contractual interfaces in FIDIC contract format.
- have successfully completed a degree in Engineering, or another relevant degree
- are experienced in leading a team of specialists with deep functional knowledge
- have experience in managing engineering across the different phases of a project, from early development, concept selection, FEED, and execution
- have experience from industries like ammonia production, synthetic fuels, large chemical plant, refineries, or other heavy process industry
- have experience with internal as well as external stakeholder management
- have full professional proficiency in English written and spoken language.
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!Apply Now