Technical Engineer/Senior Technical Engineer 21-044
Contract 2 Years
Our nuclear client is currently seeking a Technical Engineer /Senior Technical Engineer at our Ajax, Ontario site.
* Responsible to support the preparation of the License to Construct application for Darlington New Nuclear Project (DNNP) as well as support the preparation of specific chapters Preliminary Safety Analysis Report for DNNP
* Both of these activities will require interfacing with internal and external project stakeholder to seek input and assemble information from various sources
* Activities will include assessing and researching content requirements, developing simple execution plans, preparing drafts, coordinating stakeholder review and comments, and providing regular updates on progress to management
* Support the review of design engineering documentation being prepared by SMR developers and perform oversight of the developer design process and activities
* Perform and coordinate stakeholder reviews, identification of technical risks, participate in technical meetings and providing regular updates to management
* Support the preparation of internal design-related deliverables including Engineering Specifications, Oversight Plans, Scopes of Work. Additional duties to support execution of the new nuclear project
* Support development, implementation and maintenance of department dashboards and metrics
* Strong organization and technical writing skills are required
* Experience in design and/or licensing are preferred, with Design Engineer qualification preferred
* Experience with PowerApps, SharePoint and PowerBI for app development, data collection and reporting
* Looking for a variety of design experience
- All candidates should have a P.Eng.
- Junior candidates may be considered as long as they are eligible for P.Eng designation (registered EIT)
- Open to Mechanical, Electrical I&C and Civil Design Engineers
* Strong understanding of Canadian Codes, Standards and Regulations are an asset
All contractors must be an incorporated entity.
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
· we value Life
· we Rise to the Challenge
· we are Stronger Together
· we Unlock Brilliance