Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Technical Administrator based in Shetland on a 12 month contract to provide our client with support to the Engineering, Projects & Certification teams and to assist with the administrative aspects of the Management of Change system and Project completion
- Under the direction of the Lead Project Systems Integrity Engineer, administer the Maximo Management of Change system to ensure Projects follow the correct procedure and move fluidly through the engineering change process.
- Liaise with Project Engineers to ensure the correct Project documentation is available within Maximo and in the Project folders to ensure Project approval within the Maximo Management of Change System.
- Assist with Project administration ensuring documentation is updated by Project personnel and transmitted to Document Control at each phase of the project.
- Update Project Completion trackers to allow accurate reporting of the Project status.
- Under the direction of the Lead Project Systems Integrity Engineer, create Handover Completion Certification Packs to record Project construction & commissioning activities.
- Filing and archive of completed project documentation to ensure auditable trails are maintained.
- Demonstrable experience in similar role.
- Good understanding of office administration processes and practices.
- Regular use of major software packages i.e.: Word/Excel etc., input into project share point site.
- Experience working under minimal supervision, able to plan own work and accomplish varied and complex tasks with the ability to discover issues and recommend solutions.