· Perth CBD based role
· International Oil & Gas operator client
· 12 month contract
Opportunity to work with a highly collaborative and dynamic team in the delivery of ongoing project requirements.
About the Role:
Our client, an international Oil & Gas operator, is seeking an experienced Team Administrator to support their HR and ICT teams in their Perth office.
This position will have a variety of duties as below and the incumbent will be expected to be highly motivated, flexible and adaptable in accepting activities, enjoy challenges with the scope to grow and develop the role.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Carry out all SAP activities including Requisitions, Call-off (purchase) Orders, Goods and Service receipts in line with invoices, monthly accruals, reconciliations for the General Services, HR & ICT areas, ensuring that company compliance requirements are met.
- Maintain and update excel spreadsheets used for cost tracking, records and reports as required.
- Support the department in ensuring that all contracts are maintained, within the expiry dates, within approved values and meeting compliance requirements.
- Provide Vendor management support for all the department contract owners, including due diligence vendor checks, and sub-contractor vendor documents.
- Assist with reception activities including incoming calls, greeting visitors, couriers, building maintenance complaint log, reception mailbox correspondence, stationery ordering, fax distribution and various tasks as required.
- Provide administration support and organise travel for all members of the HRO & ICT Department.
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated administration experience covering the broad range of administrative activities.
- Experience working with contracts, procurement and finance systems and processes.
- Oil and gas experience (desirable).
- Experience using ORACLE Database
- Demonstrated experience using SAP required.
How to Apply
Please click ‘Apply” button, or send your CV to Brendan Fernandez email@example.com