Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a TAR Planner, for a long term duration. The job will be located in The Hague/Rotterdam area.
- Ensure the timing of pre-turnaround work is identified
- Identify all work that can be executed pre turnaround
- Identify any unusual activities that are high risk and will require a JSA. (Job Safety Analysis)
- Identify any external logic (inter job logic) for the work being carried out in the area
- Participate in communication mechanisms within there own area preparations and execution organisations to ensure satisfactory team working and effectiveness. Understand status of Turnaround preparations to be able to support and suggest recovery options in case of a shortfall in any area
- Work with the area engineers to ensure that all inter work logic is understood
- Plan late and emergent work and highlight any cost or duration impacts as soon as possible to the turnaround manager
- Work with the area engineer to divide the work in the area to a manageable amount or work type into each supervisor.
- Extensive experience in turnaround events
- Proven knowledge of HSSE legislation relating to turnaround events
- Understanding of the use of norms & productivity measures
- Good IT knowledge, including Excel and Word
- Knowledge of turnaround methodology
- Onshore and offshore, oil and gas industry experience
- Experience of interpreting client piping systems
- Ability to read process flow diagrams
- SAP Experience
- Proficient in the use of Primavera P6 and Roser.
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Alex van Eeden will be happy to help you at alex.vaneeden(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!Apply Now