Talent Acquisition Sourcer
Location: Houston, Texas
The Talent Acquisition Sourcer will report directly to the Principal – Talent Acquisition Advisor and work closely with the Senior Recruiting Advisor and the Human Resources team. Ideal candidate will be a high performing, early career level Sourcing Specialist or Recruiter. This person will primarily source, cold call, screen resumes, greet interviews and participate in special projects that lead to filling open roles at the corporate office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follows direction, working with senior team members towards the facilitation of organizational strategic staffing plan; reviewing resumes, phone screening, sourcing external candidates, and collecting interview feedback.
- Uses metrics and all available tools to complete assigned tasks
- Actively participates and assists in identifying qualified candidates, screening/interviewing and negotiating compensation packages. Provides guidance for resolution as needed.
- Actively participates and assists in self-auditing of departmental processes and follow-up of action items.
- Behaves in a manner that promotes the Company’s values and positively affects morale.
- Acts as the Company representative to external candidates and their internal stake holders.
- Collaborates in Talent Acquisition projects as needed.
- Troubleshoots recruiting issues within Workday when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 year of experience in sourcing, preferably in both a corporate & agency environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Sound knowledge of federal and state hiring guidelines OR the willingness and wherewithal to learn quickly
- Previous experience interviewing – Behavioral based preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for effectively communicating inside the organization, with external candidates and with outside stakeholders.
- Ability to make sound judgments and provide prudent recommendations to all levels of the company
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with staff to promote a compliance attitude
- Advanced skill in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Understand the use of Social Media in regard to Resourcing, leveraging various platforms executing resourcing strategy.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (Workday preferred
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
- we value Life
- we Rise to the Challenge
- we are Stronger Together
- we Unlock Brilliance