About the Role
We are seeking System Developer for our client. The role is based in the Perth Office on a 6-12 month contract.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Development of required user interfaces for data administration, collection and distribution
- Development of data integration and processing services and integration with 3rd party, detail and visualization software
- Development and delivery of PowerBI reports
- Develop and configure systems and system interfaces and integration between systems
Skills and Experience
- Current experience on support of engineering and services project delivery systems
- Minimum 5 years and current experience on support, integration and coordination of project delivery systems
- Minimum 3 years project experience in report development and delivery using current dashboard/reporting tools (PowerBI, Tableau, BO, other)
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
- A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts;
- Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis;
- Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Salary Sacrifice options available;
- Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise);
- Placement assistance at the end of a contract.
***Please note, this role is open for professionals with current Australian working rights only.***
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button.