Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Sustainability Engineer - Data Scientist, located in our client's site in Wolvertem.
- You are responsible for the energy and sustainability calculations: footprint calculations, LCA of materials, GHG Protocol calculations, EPRA SBPR figures, etc.
- You collect, combine and analyse data from different source systems and provide data-driven insights for our Energy, Sustainability and Governance (ESG) teams
- You are responsible for our client's energy monitoring system: you ensure good cooperation with our partners, monitor the quality of the data, and ensure we continue to improve together in line with our energy data strategy.
- You act as a gatekeeper for data quality and can discover patterns and anomalies
- You can translate data into insightful visualisations
- You support our IT department with the implementation of their data strategy and governance; as well as selecting and implementing new data tools
- You are a "data champion" and actively promote the use of data within the organisation
- You have an eye for detail and can create user-friendly documentation about reports
- You develop KPIs to measure the progress of sustainability in the company and the efficient use of data (and the associated added value) within the organisation
- Master in Data Science, IT, Environmental Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of four years experience as a Data Scientist
- Experience with ESG and associated reporting
- Good mix between "hard" data skills and "soft" people skills
- Experience with data visualisation software (MS Power BI is a plus)
- Dutch speaking, with a very good knowledge of English.
- Good knowledge of data modelling, data warehousing and data mining (and the associated tools)
- Good knowledge of sustainable use of materials, life cycle analysis and footprint calculations
- Real estate reporting experience is a plus
- Meticulous and analytical
- Data storyteller
- Team player
- Hands-on, can-do mentality
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!Apply Now