Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Sustainability Engineer, located in Breda, the Netherlands.
- You're responsible for the Nanogrid and GPM Management: you're responsible for a good cooperation, you oversee the quality of the data, you manage the contractor management, etc.
- You take the lead in the sustainability calculations and energy monitoring, and you act as business owner.
- You're our expert in sustainable materials.
- You guide the decarbonisation of scope 3 both in upstream new construction projects and downstream renovation or O&M.
- You assist the Head of Energy & Sustainability in the strategic identification of materials that need to be replaced first or later and in determining SMART objectives for the other teams.
- You provide information on possible alternative materials and work with the Project Managers to find the best solution for new projects and with the Property Managers for renovations.
- You work in a yearly cycle of needs identification (most polluting materials); alternative ID; impact calculation; proposal; implementation (with other teams).
- You support the 'Energy as a Business' team with technical state-of-the-art info on emerging innovations. In addition, you support the Project & Portfolio Managers with ready-to-implement solutions that improve energy consumption.
- You provide the PV Project Managers and the Business Development Managers with information on the latest technological evolutions in renewable energy production, storage and consumption from a technical point of view.
- You evaluate the technical maturity of different innovative technologies and their potential importance for our client.
- You assist the Head of Energy & Sustainability in the strategic identification of new technologies that need to be researched from a business POV.
- You also find out about possible new subsidy schemes, together with our legal teams.
- * You have a Master's degree in engineering sciences - specialisation in sustainable developments/energy management is a advantage.* You already have a number of years of experience in a similar position.* You speak perfect Dutch and have a very good command of French and English.* You're meticulous and analytical.* You're a team player. * You have a hands-on, can-do mentality.
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!Apply Now