Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Supplier Data Coordinator to join their client's London project delivery team on a 12-month contract basis. This is an exciting career opportunity to join a large Gigafactory project which is purposely being constructed for our client.
The role will ensure all data requirements are understood and the vehicle for transmitting data has been generated and supplied to the third party in line with company specifications.
Engineering Data Management
- Ensure data availability, integrity, consistency, completeness, and reliability of the Engineering Data Warehouse throughout all Project phases.
- Ensure data uniqueness, quality, and protection for the life of the asset.
- Ensure the Project team fully understands and adheres to the requirements of the contract and applicable client specifications.
Data warehouse and user technical support
- Oversee and control asset data publication in Project Portal to ensure maximum use by Project Team.
- Verify rules for applying the client specification are defined, known, and applied by all parties.
- Promote the use of data standards by the authoring tools employed by all disciplines.
- Train and support internal and external Project users.
- Communicate with Project teams to share best practices, lessons learned, and improvements to specifications and data management tools.
- Experienced in Information Management Systems, Engineering work processes, Project Management, or related field.
- Lifecycle Information Management and Data Management experiences, specifically in Oil & Gas, preferably within large engineering contractor oganisations.
- Knowledge of International Data Standards such as CFIHOS and ISO 8000/9000 standards.
- Solid hands-on knowledge of engineering data warehousing, reporting, and analytical tools.
- Expert-level understanding of Oil and Gas Project information and document management processes.
- Knowledge of typical authoring tools (i.e. SPPID; SPEL, SPI, E3D, CAD, Aveva Engineering).