* Capable of directing team of engineers and specialists.
* Has several specialty areas of expertise that allows leadership in technical brainstorming meetings.
* Works with Client to plan overall approach to work.
* Capable of serving as Project Manager and is entrusted to occasionally act on behalf of Client.
* Plays a central role in bid preparation and resource estimating.
* Anticipates and resolves staffing requirements and schedule constraints.
* Establishes deadlines, milestones, and man-hour estimates.
* Ability to make decisions and recommendations that are recognized as authoritative and have a far-reaching impact on projects or activities of the company.
* Capable of leading a team of engineers
* Applies extensive experience over broad areas to ensure technical quality of work and efficiency of approach.
* Apply extensive knowledge in the application of advanced theories in a recognized area of expertise.
* Keeps abreast of new scientific methods and developments affecting the organization for the purpose of recommending changes in emphasis of programs or new programs warranted by such developments.
* Capable of publishing technical papers and making conference presentations in the area of expertise.
* Ability to maintain full technical responsibility for interpreting, organizing, executing, and coordinating projects.
* Frequently is representative in Client meetings.
Skills & Experience:
A good knowledge supported by experience covering the following core skills;
* Preferably chartered or seeking chartership
* Deepwater experience preferable
* Good working knowledge of ISO 16328-parts 1-9
* Good working knowledge of API 17 parts A & D and API 6A
* Good understanding of flow assurance principles
* Knowledge of hydraulic systems, including cleanliness and filtration requirements, and analysis techniques
* Knowledge of Open and Closed loop systems
* Knowledge of communications and networks
* Previous experience in leading a team of engineers
* Ability to interface and work closely with other disciplines in the project team and with the client.
* Ability to layout a subsea system
* Prepare specifications, block diagrams, system schematics and P&IDs for subsea systems
* Review/prepare technical subsea system specifications
* Familiar with HAZOP/HAZID and safety reviews
Education & Experience:
* Minimum degree qualified with 10 years’ experience or 20 years without a degree
* Become knowledgeable in the application of the EMS and occasionally provide input to its further development.
* Ensure EMS implementation and that processes and guidelines are followed and in accordance with HSE Guideline for Personnel.