Energy Resourcing are looking for a Subsea Project Engineer with our Operator client based in Aberdeen on a 12 month contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the technical delivery of the projects by providing input in the design of subsea & pipeline systems at all phases through the design of a system including tendering. This will include the execution and delivery of the design of subsea pipelines, tie in spools, umbilicals and/or hot taps.
It is expected that the Subsea Project Engineer will interact with our other discipline, wells & engineering centres
- Providing an engineered and safe execution in cooperation with the project manager
- Be a key part of the project team delivering subsea construction project scopes
- Provide technical input and management in the delivery of subsea scopes.
- Review and support delivery of design activities at FEED, Detailed Design and execute phases.
- Contribute to the technology development of the team.
- Represent Shell at meetings and other key events.
- Contribute as a technical evaluator towards bids and tenders.
- Own and verify project deliverables.
- Previous experience in the Oil & Gas Subsea Engineering industry.
- Previous experience of delivering subsea construction projects offshore, preference will be to delivery of pipelines, structures, umbilicals or hot taps.
- Check isometrics, general arrangement, field layout, alignment sheets & approach drawings.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Full command of English language.
- Good computer literacy with particular competence in MS office software.
- You have affinity with the subsea / oil & gas working environment
- You have degree in civil, structural, mechanical engineering or naval architecture
- Willing to travel international