Structural Engineer Level II
- Flexible work arrangements
- Take advantage of our global on-line learning platform!
- Enjoy a varied & challenging role
Be a part of a major brownfield LNG project with a leading EPCM - opportunities for career growth and development!
- Reporting to the lead structural engineer, you will supporting the delivery of technical engineering deliverables to applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Responsible for design and documentation of related elements relating to steel and concrete structures
- Preparation of the structural design calculations for brownfield works (pipe supports, cable ladder supports, equipment and structure footings, concrete slabs, steel work modification of existing structures, integrity checks)
- Attend site inspections
- Assist in vendor management.
What you will bring
- Bachelor of Structural/Civil Engineering degree
- 10 years plus experience in structural engineering design in brownfield mining and/or oil & gas industry
- Familiar with using Australian design codes including AS3600, AS4100 , AS1170
- Previous experienced with performing site inspections will be advantageous
- Ability to undertake short term travel to site
- Ability to run project scopes independently
- Keen attitude to learn new design tools as well modes project delivery
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Be highly driven with a focus on delivery and service
Technical and Industry Experience
- A sound knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Agile with working in multiple platforms and environment including the use of 365 suite and various other collaboration tools
- Competent in Spacegass
- Worked in team with diverse background