Location: Mobile, AL
Energy Resourcing is looking for a Structural Engineer with an expertise in steel and concrete design to join our team. The Ideal candidate will have extensive experience in designing structural systems and components.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform field investigations to gather information and data.
- High proficiency in the engineering and design of steel and concrete structural systems and components pertinent to heavy industrial construction projects (pulp/paper, chemical, metals, food/beverage, pharmaceuticals, gas/oil refining and distribution, manufacturing, et al).
- Develop, communicate, and manage preliminary structural design services estimates and other information that is part of, or is a stand-alone deliverable for services proposals from Alliance to heavy industrial clients.
- Assist with the Project Development process (FEL, FEED, et al) by delivering preliminary structural design, material take-offs (MTOs/quantities for structural systems), written scopes of work narratives, and overall support for the project development process.
- Be able to lead and manage project design efforts on more than one ongoing project. Lead, mentor, and oversee design work and tasks performed by subordinate engineers and designers.
- Coordinate structural design on multidiscipline engineering service projects. Manage workhour budgets to successful conclusion.
- Work as an active member of project management teams to monitor project progress to enable effective project execution.
- 5+ years of relevant industrial experience as a Structural Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in Civil or Structural Engineering from an accredited Engineering College or University is required.
- An active Professional Engineering registration is preferred.
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
- we value Life
- we Rise to the Challenge
- we are Stronger Together
- we Unlock Brilliance