Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Senior Vice President - Upstream / Midstream Global Sector Lead located in The Hague, The Netherlands. This is a permanent position.
This opportunity has become available due to an internal promotion. Reporting to the Executive Group Director, Growth, and working closely with the Growth Leadership Team, Group Executive members, Global Sales & Marketing, Regional Operations and Mergers & Acquisitions you will:
- Lead the ongoing development of our client global Upstream / Midstream sector strategy to successfully drive value in the sectors' defined core and growth markets.
- Provide definition and sponsorship of sector-aligned growth markets including the exploration, validation and commercialization of hypothesized value propositions, markets, and business models.
- Annual update of sector strategic plan and driving the implementation of plan to ensure effective levels of support, both for current activities and the long-term objectives.
- Appoint sector growth market leaders and provide guidance and stakeholder support to enable growth market objectives.
- Develop and strengthen broad, deep relationships with key clients (C-level executives, Senior Leaders), industry influencers and strategic partners
- Influence and grow high performing, geographically dispersed teams
- Work with M&A team to develop strategy-aligned plans including targets and justifications for Group Executive and Board support.
- Support Sales and Operations on strategic pursuits to ensure sector alignment and to improve value and win rates.
- Work with the Global Sales and Marketing team to develop sales and marketing plans in line with target growth markets
- Explore and value-assess industry sectors.
- Provide sector input to corporate requirements such as Group Executive, Board, investor relations, communications, risk, etc.
- Influence and grow high performing, geographically dispersed teams.
- Extensive global knowledge of the Upstream / Midstream sectors across multiple regions
- Project delivery experience is preferred in combination with previous strategy development and P&L responsibility
- Demonstrated future focus and ability to develop and implement complex business strategy
- Network of high-level key client contacts and ability to enhance customer relationships
- Proven ability to attract talent and influence global teams virtually
- Strong commercial acumen and experience in alternate commercial contracting models
- Strong communication and networking skills with ability to drive collaboration across our client's organization
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, coaching, and mentoring skills
- Strategically insightful and big picture focused on what is driving the future of markets.
- Experience with Tier 1 EPC services provider highly desirable
- Master's degree plus and advanced business degree (e.g. MBA) desirable.
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!Apply Now