Sr. Director Business Integration
Location: Mobile, AL
Energy Resourcing is looking for a Sr. Director of Business Integration that will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of all IT teams, including IT security, development, infrastructure, business intelligence, technical business analytics and systems support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for IT contingency planning, business continuity management and disaster recovery efforts
- Provides leadership to the organization for the integration of business processes throughout the company to enable business strategies by the use of technology and business process integration techniques
- Provides a framework for identifying vulnerabilities, the need for upgrades and opportunities for improvement within the technology infrastructure and processes of the organization
- Develops and implements a technology strategy to enable the long range business strategy of the organization
- Assists Senior Leadership in the development and implementation of an organizational business process strategy that will enable the growth and flexibility necessary for the achievement of the company's long term business strategy
- Sources and develops the technology resources necessary to accomplish the technology strategy of the organization
- Develops and implements a service level strategy with all areas of the company to provide the technology "up-time" and service "response times" required by the business. Ensuring processes maintain required service levels and improve the capabilities of the Company to absorb and implement change
- Develops metrics for the performance of the technology service levels and reports on these metrics Builds and maintains a process to facilitate the development of business requirements and the integration tasks necessary to successfully meet these requirements
- Develops frameworks for evolving business processes to ensure proper alignment and integration throughout the organization
- Maintains a business process/integration inventory with metrics to facilitate an understanding of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and risks
- Reviews and approves IT related investments for the organization and ensures alignment with company objectives/goals - includes annual budgeting and long range capital forecasting
- Develops, critically reviews, and documents policies and procedures and ensures implementation of these policies and procedures, while ensuring compliance with applicable regulations
- Maintains compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Acts as a Compliance Champion for the organization and works to promote a culture of compliance throughout the organization
- Supports business unit Tier 1 Compliance Lead in responsibilities, as required
- Requires at least a bachelor's in Computer Science or related field and ten (10) years of in-depth experience covering manufacturing and/or government contracting Proof of continued education within the IT environment, preferred
- Possession of a Master's degree preferred
- Ten (10) years or more of technology leadership experience required along with the ability to multitask, delegate and work quickly under pressure.
- Strong Government contracting experience preferred
- Security Clearance required
- Ten (10) years' or more experience with IT governance, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), COSO, COBIT, other technology standards and best practices
- Strong aptitude for problem solving and analytical skills. Ability to analyze issues and suggest solutions; ability to collect, organize, and analyze data for various projects
- Strong aptitude for presenting a concept's full life cycle and providing recommendations to Executive Leadership
- Must work with a sense of urgency and have the ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner. Can handle demands from multiple customers and has the ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple teams/organizations with attention to detail and strong organizational skills. Excellent attention to detail, organization skills a must.
- Flexible and has the capability to deliver results in a fast paced, and high volume environment.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to train, coach, and mentor
- Demonstrated experience analyzing results, preparing results for presentation and then presenting the results to executive levels of management and/or government representatives required
- Decisive and action-oriented. Capable of making a decision and executing it
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
- we value Life
- we Rise to the Challenge
- we are Stronger Together
- we Unlock Brilliance