Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Senior Civil Structural Engineer (Dutch speaker), located in our client's office in Arnhem.
- Reviews design basis documents (Basic Design, Detailed Design) and calculations pertaining to vendor design
- Reviews Project documents for compliance with civil/structural codes and standards
- Monitors construction of NPP's and associated structures; develops comments pertaining to non-compliance with design
- Reviews Field Change Requests for design compliance
- Provides Design and Safety analysis according to international and local regulation and standards
- Participates in safety and hazard assessments for civil/structural processes and systems
- Reviews as-built design drawings and modification of civil/structural systems
- Reviews, comments and prepares drafts of client correspondence pertaining to civil/structural systems and processes
- Minimum bachelor's degree in civil engineering qualification.
- Candidates shall be (or become) VCA VOL certified
- Adequate knowledge of Euro Codes and local annexes
- Extensive brownfield experience. Site experience.
- At least 10 years experience from which 5+years experience is in onshore petrochemical
- In possesion of driving's license
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in Dutch and English, both written and verbal.
Join us now! If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!Apply Now