Sr. Advisor, Contract Management – 22-040
Contract 12 months
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Advisor, Contract Management for our nuclear facility in Pickering, Ontario.
- This assignment involves the provision of embedded contract management support and advice to our Clients Project as per the terms of a Service Level Agreement between Commercial Management and the Project.
- Responsibilities include developing contracting strategies, providing input and review of Scope of Work and Request for Proposal documents, assisting in bid evaluations and negotiations, contract management during execution, supporting contract changes/amendments, and facilitating the resolution of commercial issues and disputes.
- 8 + years of experience
- University Degree
- Requires experience to have an understanding of our Client’s business and its internal organization contacts and relationships.
- Requires experience to develop and write contracting strategies and contracts, draft communications to senior management, support negotiations with external parties and managing business relationships.
- Requires experience to be familiar with project management techniques and processes and contract management.
- Requires experience to be familiar with nuclear and corporate functions, engineering services and technical support in order to understand and articulate project requirements.
- Requires experience to be familiar with the overall design, operations and maintenance of a large, multi-unit nuclear facility, operating policies and processes in order to understand technical issues and processes.
- Requires experience to be familiar safety, legal, governmental regulations, policy and procedures pertinent to the business.
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
· we value Life
· we Rise to the Challenge
· we are Stronger Together
· we Unlock Brilliance