Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Senior SQS Coordinator to join our client's Teesside project team on a 12-month contract basis.
The Senior Supplier Quality Surveillance Coordinator will report to the Project Supplier Quality Surveillance Manager at project level and corporately to the Senior Supply Chain Manager for SQS.
This is an exciting career opportunity to join a large Gigafactory project which is purposely being constructed for our client.
- Ensuring that the EPCmC Supplier Quality Surveillance organisation is operating in accordance with the Management, Knowledge System and project requirements.
- Develop excellent working relationships with Suppliers, Package Managers, Supply Chain Management, Engineering and client.
- Reporting directly to the Project Supplier Quality Surveillance Manager with a functional responsibility to the Corporate Supply Chain Management Senior Manager of SQS.
- Issue a weekly report of SQS activities to the Project Supplier Quality Manager.
- Issue Monthly Reports to the Senior Manager of SQS regarding planned/completed activities, number of inspections carried out, supplier quality events & NCRs.
- Attend EPCmC project meetings and weekly/monthly meetings as required.
- Review Supplier Prequalification and Bid submissions to ensure they meet project Quality requirements (including the requirements of 'Quality, Inspection & Surveillance Requirements - Company Contractors, Subcontractors and Vendors/Suppliers').
- Prepare and maintain an SQS resource plan showing how SQS resources (and Surveillance Subcontractor costs) will adjust to complete the work required
- Prepare a Surveillance Plan for each type of equipment included in the project's Material Requisitions
- Arrange/Hold Pre-inspection Meetings with Suppliers to confirm detailed understanding of arrangements to ensure compliance with project quality requirements
- Initiate, manage and co-ordinate the surveillance of Suppliers in accordance with their surveillance plan and / or inspection and test plan (ITP), etc. and to ensure performance & compliance to requirements.
- Review Supplier procedures, processes and documentation to ensure they meet the Supplier's scope of work.
- Carry out Supplier Quality audits as required.
- Perform specific focused quality audits / surveillance reviews as necessary.
- Review and comment on Supplier inspection reports and take appropriate action as necessary
- Ensure attendance by inspectors of selected critical inspections / tests / FAT as necessary based on the suppliers ITP's to ensure highest level of confidence for the equipment and being procured.
- Review inspection/audit reports, complete Inspection Release Note, Punch-list and Acceptance Form.
- Approval of all personnel required by third-party inspection services.
- Approval of third-party inspection services monthly hours and expense submittals.
- Monitor, manage and report the activities of contracted third party inspection services.
- Expedite and report the status, progress and availability of Supplier quality deliverable and data
- Conduct pre-award capability assessments of prospective Supplier