Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for an SQS Coordinator, located in Meersen, Limburg.
- Participate in the development of proposals and estimates for Supplier Quality Surveillance activities
- Participation in Supplier identification and prequalification as needed to support procurement to finalize successful bidders’ lists
- Participation with engineering in criticality assessments against each purchase order package of work
- Determine the level of surveillance, to be applied against each of the purchase order supply points
- Develop for each Supplier enquiry the projects requirements and the level of intervention by the Supplier Quality Inspectors
- Develop the Supplier Quality Surveillance Plan to include estimated hours and forecast to complete against each purchase order supply point
- Overall management of the effectiveness and efficiency of any subordinate SQS effort
- Coordinate and control any internal resources/external agency, i.e. aligning all inspection resources including third parties with our client’s standards, best practices, instruments and other information as may apply
- Establish, implement and coordinate Supplier Quality Management procedures, forms and registers
- Engage competent resources to perform reviews, monitoring, and surveillance, attend witness and hold point activities
- Manage and maintain data for reporting and trending
- Ensure that the surveillance process and the related procedures are approved and remain valid and effective
- Complete the review of Supplier Data such as supplier quality management plans, procedures, documents, ITPs, welding procedures, operator competencies etc.
- Consolidate, review and manage all NCR’s issued in participation with the Procurement Manager and Requisitioning Engineer and follow up corrective actions
- Ensure adequate component resources are available to respond to inspection notification by Suppliers
- Facilitate the distribution and notification of NCR’s and inspection reports to key project participants
- Ensure inspections / surveillance activities are carried out in accordance with project procedures, plans and methodology
- Interface with client and project members regarding supplier quality issues
- Coordinate resources to participate in the review of Supplier MDRs and IOMs for compliance to agreed contract deliverable requirements
- Providing monthly reports against the Supplier quality KPI’s to the Procurement Manager
- Facilitate the expedient closure of the Supplier Quality Surveillance deliverables to support the purchase order close-out.
- 5-10 years of experience in a similar role
- Relevant technical qualifications that enable a competent exchange of information between all parties
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 or equivalent quality management standards
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent understanding of project execution, especially in an EPCM environment with a strong materials management focus
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to you!