Software Development Engineer Team Lead
Location: Toronto GTA – remote
Our client is seeking a Software Developer Engineer Team Lead who can work and communicate effectively with our geophysicists, data scientists and engineers to understand the problems being overcome and algorithms needing to be developed into a software solution.
An individual who is looking to join and grow with a start-up company delivering innovation and disruptive technology to the underground and mining community. Someone who is not afraid to bring life concepts and resolve challenges through innovative design.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Designing 3D spatial software rendering platforms and cloud database storage solutions
* Responsible for designing and maintaining APIs/Data Pipelines for ingesting data into Machine Learning models
* Developing and programming database structures able to handle labelling structure
* maintaining all appropriate documentation, including development documentation for all works
* Designing and developing navigation software based on imaging and steering parameters
* Working collaboratively, mechanical, and hardware disciplines.
* Leading or participating in design reviews.
* Writing, reviewing, and executing test plans.
* Bringing up new software solutions while working closely with Hardware and controls Engineering.
* Creating user manuals.
* Writing and reviewing technical specifications, and.
* Provide mentoring and leadership to junior software engineers, and data scientist.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering (MS preferred) or similar degree.
* Minimum 5-10 of experience with software development and design, preferably in ground penetrating radar environment.
* Experience in developing software for Android Platforms.
* Understanding of Ground Penetrating Radar systems, subsystems and/or software requirements and development of suitable design options, and.
* Experience in cloud-based technologies, software platforms and database
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
* we value Life
* we Rise to the Challenge
* we are Stronger Together
* we Unlock Brilliance