The Company & Benefits
Our client is a well known EPCM whose ambition is to be recognised globally as a leader in sustainability solutions. They have a strong global presence, found in over 120 office locations.
- Join an organisation who is delivering on their sustainability commitments and improving their environmental, social and governance performance
- Choose your pay frequency! Weekly or fortnightly options
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
We are searching for a FIFO SMP Quality Inspector to work on a 2:1 roster to a remote site in the Northern Territory on a 12 month contract. The SMP Quality Inspector will ensure works completed on-site comply with all project specifications and applicable Australian or international standards.
- Ensure the compliant delivery of all works carried out by sub-contractors for the Project
- Periodically audit sub-contractor's quality documentation
- Support with any technical queries and issue any Non-Conformance Reports (NCRs) for any non-compliant work to sub-contractors.
- Carry out weld inspections to ensure compliance with applicable welding codes
- Review and approve sub-contractors Welding Procedure Specifications (WPS) and welder qualifications for the construction scope of works.
- Ensure all weld traceability and NDT is captured and reports submitted for inclusion in to the MDR.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will be experienced as an SMP Supervisor with a strong focus on quality.
- Strong experience in a similar role, preferably in the mining industry working on major projects.
- Good welding knowledge and versatile experience from previous roles in SMP, civil works and site construction an advantage.
- A strong work ethic to work in a remote location and the hours required for a demanding project
About Us, Energy Resourcing
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organisation, with clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.Apply Now