SMP Area Manage
About the Role
Our mining client is seeking SMP Area managers to join their team. The role is based at client’s site location on a 2 weeks on 1 week off roster, on an initial 12-month contract.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Proven ability to create, drive and maintain a positive safety culture
- Ability to proactively manage workload and forecasts to develop challenging, but achievable, team goals.
- Establishing and maintaining the necessary systems and procedures to ensure safe and efficiency
- Managing the team performance with respect to safety, cost, schedule and quality
- The ability to drive change and take an adaptable approach to work practices and the environment.
- Proven experience in the management of mining contracts with a focus on safety, cost, schedule and quality
- Proven experience in implementing change initiatives
- Experience in managing and supervising growing teams
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with Management training/ Qualifications
- At least 10 years’ experience in the mining industry at a leadership level
- Ability to operate and report at multiple levels and across disciplines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact us on +61 8 9420 7526 or firstname.lastname@example.org