Energy Resourcing are currently working with one of the worlds leading new energy companies specifically working on the construction, engineering and development of a state of the art facility.
This project would be based in Northern Europe in a unique location and provides an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of the new energy transformation in Europe.
The company itself provides a forward thinking environment allowing you to bring your own thoughts/ideas on how to positively affect the work done.
For this project Energy resourcing will be providing accommodation, travel (flights & in country transport) and catering for the contractors.
The Site Service Manager will work closely with the Construction Manager and other functions as well as with external parties, making teamwork of paramount importance. The role will also require a good track record in planning, forecasting and meeting deadlines. Specifically, you have profound knowledge of HSE and Planning requirements so as to allow you to successfully contribute to driving
forward our mission of transforming into a carbon free society.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Management of site services activities such as temporary utilities and infrastructure, scaffolding, lifting and transport equipment, carpenters, security, etc.
* Coordinate site services and logistics within one or more construction sites (close to each other) in liaise with construction manager(s)
* Monitor and validate progress, ensuring construction is provided with necessary services, foreseeing and proactively flagging eventual impacts into time and cost
* Encouraging creative problem solving to achieve company objectives on tight schedules and within budget
* Various reporting tasks
The person we are looking for is strongly goal orientated, curious, outgoing and always eager to learn. We believe you have a background in logistics and construction management. You are naturally a great communicator, keeping a good overview in complex project set-ups and a positive “make-it-work” attitude. Our organization requires and values great self-discipline and that you
uphold a high standard for your work.
To be seriously considered for this role, please note that:
* full-time presence is required. Please do not apply if you are not willing to move or commute to site
* Fast-paced organisation and therefore we need someone with prior experience
in complex industrial construction projects
* Fluency in English and Swedish
Planned starting date is ASAP.
Skills & Qualifications
* A degree in Civil Engineer/MSc or MBA/Relevant University Degree
* 5 years working experience in construction management and logistics
* Successful track record of scaling in a fast growing environment ideally in heavy industrial, manufacturing, or chemical process industry
* Excellent English and Swedish written and oral skills
* Highly organized and result-driven
* An eye for detail
* Proactive and goes beyond expectations
* Exceptionally good negotiation and problem-solving skills
* Has a can do attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit
* Ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines, excellent time management
* Ability to work well with others in a team environment, as well as independently
* Ability to work in a high profile and often high pressured international environment
* Qualities that we cherish are flexibility, sense of quality, friendliness, motivation to take on new challenges, grit and a sense of humour
* Passionate & purpose driven