- Work with a well known EPCM in the beautiful Pilbara region
- FIFO from Perth on a 2:1 roster
- 12 month contract
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Site Senior Environmental Advisor to act as a key interface on site for Environmental compliance advice and execution of Project environmental management systems.
As a Site Environmental Advisor, your main focus will be:
- Prepare and execute environmental compliance reviews and provide advice to contractors and Major Project Teams.
- Conduct field based activities including wildlife and environmental event response tasks.
- Undertake fauna handling activities, conduct site environmental training and risk assessments, provide guidance and support as required.
- Lead land disturbance and management activities.
- Tertiary qualifications in the field of Environmental Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role within the mining industry or Major Project delivery.
- Knowledge of WA state and Federal Legislation and associated Project approvals.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing environmental management systems and compliance activities.
- A team player with the ability to work on a 2:1 FIFO roster.
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organisation, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
- A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts
- Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis
- Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise)
- Placement assistance at the end of a contract.