Our operator oil & gas client (Woodside) is seeking Site Representatives to be working on their upcoming trunkline installation and civil work for the Scarborough campaign. In field (Offshore or shore crossing/ onshore) for 2-3 months before moving to offshore/ vessel for 9 months. The contract will be till Jan 2024.
For the Scarborough Project several activities are required to stabilise and protect the Trunkline. This includes trench dredging and engineered backfill, shore crossing preparation, deep water seabed excavation and the subsea placement of some 250,000 tonnes of quarried rock dumping. A dedicated civils team has been set up to support these work fronts to ensure the Scarborough trunkline can be installed and operated safely and efficiently.
The role would add to the civils team and is required to ensure consistent Company involvement and oversight on Contractor's onsite scope delivery and management of operational and local stakeholder interfaces.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Start circa Dec/ Jan for training i.e. project inductions, permit systems, safety management training or otherwise
- In field (Offshore or Shore crossing/onshore) from around Jan/ Feb 2023 with peak activities between April and November 23) - rock dumping continuing into late Q1 2024
- Offshore roles are required to be flexible in swing lengths due to vessel access restrictions (for example: Vessel mobilising from Singapore straight to field)
- Contractor(s) accountability for their delivery of work including HSEQ KPI's
- Responsible party for executing operational changes & technical deviations
- Collaborate with multi- discipline Engineering Teams
- Act as the focal point for the Environmental Team
- Provide sound solutions to complex situations
Skills & Experience:
- Prior rock dumping, offshore marine construction, and/or (deep water) dredging experience
- Knowledgeable & passionate about Health Safety & Environmental compliance
- A team player committed to the successful delivery of the project
- Able to work flexibly across 3 sites (Perth, Karratha & vessel) on an ad-hoc basis