Site QC Coordinator
About the Role:
We are seeking QC coordinators for our mining client. The role will be based at client’s site location in Western australia, on a FIFO, 2:1 roster for a duration of 6 months.
- Review of contract terms and specifications to ensure clear understanding of technical requirements and prerequisite verification and certification requirements.
- Assist with review of Contractor quality plans, procedures and ITP’s;
- Monitor Contractor quality, coordinate non-conformance disposition in conjunction with relevant site Engineers.
- carry out inspections / quality activities at the Suppliers premises and completing document quality surveillance of the Supplier’s work in accordance with the requirements of the Project Plans, approved ITPs, and Procedures.
- Be the EPCM site contact for Construction Quality Control matters and provide timely responses to Contractor quality queries.
- Perform any other duties that are reasonably required from time to time (including off site support / visits as required).
Job Specific Knowledge:
- Thorough understanding of the principles and practice of site quality management.
- Strong coordination skills.
- Experience in developing, implementing and maintaining quality management systems;
- Project site experience and exposure across the mining and minerals industry;
- Experience in reviewing Earthworks / Civil / SMP quality documentation.
- Relevant mine experience with a tertiary / trade qualifications in a related discipline.
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
* A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts;
* Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis;
* Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance;
* Employee Assistance Program;
* Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise);
* Placement assistance at the end of a contract.
Future Job and Market Updates
For all the latest job and market updates, please join or follow our following pages:
LinkedIn: Energy Resourcing Australia New Zealand
Candidate Recruitment Platform ION4: https://candidates-erg.ion40.com/
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button.