Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Site Office Secretary / Administrator for the project in Rotterdam area (Pernis).
- Reports to the Site Manager / Product Owner Construction for the functioning of all field office administration, temporary facilities management and office administration accounting.
- Be able to execute delegated authorities from the Site Manager / Product Owner Construction related to office administration duties.
- Plan, organizes, coordinates and controls office services at the job site, including personnel, mail distribution, communications, reproduction, traveling, timecards, catering (where required), and all other similar administrative work associated with site office and sate facilities management.
- Supervises all secretarial / office assistant staff.
- Maintains office layout and updates office allocations & signage as required.
- Approves commitments for office supplies within assigned limitation.
- Administers and controls staff vehicle passes for site.
- Administers procedures for all visitors to the project office.
- Oversees requirements for temporary facilities (supported by the temporary facilities maintenance coordinator).
- Ensures offices/temporary facilities are regularly cleaned
- Manages to organize site visits / events / milestone celebrations etc
- Maintain weekly log of new employees and visitors coming to site.
- Control Mobile phones / two-way radios when required for construction personnel joining the project.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the employee vacation list / approval forms.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the project contact list.
- Responsible for arranging transportation (e.g. cars/vans) for visitors and employees from site to and from hotels.
- Making travel arrangements like flights / cars / train / hotel accommodations for construction team travelers / visitors as and when required, if not already arranged by the Home Office Project Secretary.
- Write up or translate Minutes of Meetings where needed.
- Responsible for ordering/buying of stationary from local shops and keeping stationary log updated.
- Photocopying/filing on behalf of other members of the site team.
- Other secretary / administration related duties assigned by Site Manager / Product Owner Construction.
- Must have Site Administration experience in the construction industry.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, repetitive tasks, and sitting for extended periods of time.
- Strong time management and organizational skills with an ability to be adaptable, manage multiple priorities in highly dynamic and changing environment.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills, with the ability to communicate in a professional manner with tact and diplomacy.
- Effective written and verbal business communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with stakeholders including supervisors and subtrade partners.
- English and Dutch fluent (written and spoken)
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to you!Apply Now