Our client is currently recruiting for a Site Manager that will be responsible and accountable for all required deliverables, inclusive of budget, schedule and subcontract management, and will coordinate appropriate information flow among key stakeholders to ensure smooth operation. This role interacts internally and externally, on a daily basis and with people from various levels of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Client to execute maintenance of site, provide overall management to site activities
- Provides technical and operational direction to field supervision and be a key on-site liaison with client representatives, subcontractors and suppliers
- Maintains strong working relationships at job site, with client representatives, subcontractors, suppliers and labour force
- Coordinate all resource requirements such as personnel, materials and equipment required for site maintenance services
- Coordinates activities and ensures duties are responsibilities of direct hires and subcontractors are understood and complied with
- Provide plans addressing cost, scheduling and other details relating to maintenance execution
- Assumes responsibility for profile and loss.
- Aids and develop the execution organization for turnarounds.
- Monitor progress of maintenance and turnaround activities and hold regular meetings with all teams involved
- Ensures JFSL's Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures are adhered to, including supporting the projects commitment to JFSL's Beyond Zero philosophy
- Completes quality control audits to ensure JFSL's quality expectations are adhered to
- Encourage a team atmosphere, manage issues and develops solutions to address issues
- Perform other related duties as required
- Diploma from an accredited technical institution or an Engineering Degree or Technical Diploma
- Must have site management experience, with a strong mechanical background
- Experience in maintenance planning and turnaround execution and delivery
- Experience in having profit and loss responsibility
- Subcontractor management experience
- Small capital construction management experience is an asset
- Ability to read and understand primavera scheduling
- Ability to report progress completion on small capital work
- 10+ years of related site management experience is preferable
- Experience managing multi-disciplined workforce in the Oil and Gas and Petrochemical Industries
- Leadership Safety Excellence and/or Field Supervisory Training considered an asset
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to read and understand contracts
- Ability to think and act professionally in pressure situations
- Good communication, sound conflict resolution and teamwork skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and project management and scheduling software, including online tools.
- Knowledge and experience with CMMS (Empac and SAP preferred)
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
- we value Life
- we Rise to the Challenge
- we are Stronger Together
- we Unlock Brilliance