Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Site Lead Mechanical Engineer located at our client's chemical manufacturing plant site-office in Sundsvall (Sweden).
The person in this role:
- Provides technical assistance to the refinery on routine daily issues, including providing troubleshooting assistance to operations and maintenance, making recommendations to the refinery on field repairs, and consultations with Design Engineering on mechanical design packages.
- Prepares and submits Management of Change (MOC) documentation related to mechanical systems and champions the change process through to Pre-Startup Safety Review, Startup of the change and Closeout of the MOC.
- Develops and updates specifications, procedures and standards as necessary to address latest codes and industry standards.
- Develops and stewards reliability improvement opportunities, including participation in development and execution of a strategy to improve mechanical reliability. This strategy involves capital improvement, preventive maintenance, repair strategies, etc
- Participates in incident investigations and assists in generating incident reports or failure analyses for incidents involving equipment failures.
- Provides project control oversight on assigned projects for expenditures, schedule and scope attainment.
- Updates and maintains work list status information on assigned Engineering Work Requests and AFEs
This position is salaried exempt status, which means you are not eligible for overtime pay.
- Bachelor's or higher level degree in Mechanical Engineering required.
- 10 years of related mechanical engineering experience required.
- Refinery experience preferred.
As a mechanical engineer, good communication skills are important for a successful work. Furthermore, we see that you have a strong ability and enjoy collaborating in teamwork and having contact with new people.
If you have any questions, please contact Ires-Anika Murphy at
We look forward to receiving your application!Apply Now