- FIFO role on a 2:1 roster.
- 12 month contract.
- Leading EPCM company on a well know project.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading EPCM companies, working on a well-known Mining project.
About the Role:
A Site Environmental Advisor is required to monitor, audit and review activities and their impact to ensure Environmental compliance in line with the management plan and legislative requirements. This is a FIFO role on a 2:1 roster.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities include:
- Act as a key interface on site for environmental compliance advice and execution of Project environmental management systems.
- Lead development and delivery of environmental awareness initiatives.
- Conduct field-based activities including wildlife and environmental event response tasks.
- Undertake fauna handling activities, conduct site environmental training and risk assessments, provide guidance and support as required.
- Undertake environmental sampling as required.
Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in the field of environmental science or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role within the mining industry or Major Project delivery.
- Knowledge of WA state and Federal Legislation and associated Project approvals.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing environmental management systems and compliance activities.
- Strong team focus, with the ability to organise communicate and prioritise outcomes effectively to ensure protection of key environmental and social values.
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organisation, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
- A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts
- Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis
- Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise)
- Placement assistance at the end of a contract.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click 'Apply" button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Sarah Stewart on +61 409 939 083.Apply Now