We are currently seeking Site Environment Advisor for our Mining client. The role is based at one of our client’s site location, FIFO from Perth 2:1 Roster on a 12-month contract.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Conduct environmental monitoring programs and manage data.
- Carry out environmental inspections and audits.
- Assist with regulatory environmental approvals.
- Assist with regulatory environmental reporting as required.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Able to develop close working relationships with customers and stakeholders
Skills and Experience:
- A recognised degree ideally in Environmental Science or related field.
- environmental experience, preferably on a mine site.
- Highly competent in MS Office suite
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Thorough understanding of current legislation and a proven ability to pragmatically apply this knowledge in an engineering/project management environment.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply for the role and to have a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Uma Maregouni on +61 409939083