A Site Engineer (Electrical) is required to work on a Solar Farm project in Shepparton Victoria. This is an excellent opportunity for any junior engineer looking to gain site experience and in the renewables sector.
Whist the Client would prefer candidates local or residential they will also consider candidates outside of Victoria on either a DIDO or FIFO basis.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Site oversight for the construction of solar farm
- Includes site inspection, working with the contractor to develop ITP, confirm compliance of construction in accordance with design and approvals, monitoring of contractor performance (schedule, costs, HS&E, quality), maintain records of site activities and providing status reports to project management.
- Role will report directly to client Construction Manager and the Project Manager.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years experience.
- Engineer or technical qualification preferred, Client will also look at candidates not engineer qualified - but technically good in construction (Electrical)
- Previous experience on solar farm development. Preferred
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click 'Apply" button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Tracey Cushway on 08 9420 7510 orApply Now