Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Site Administrator / Translator, located on our client's site in Brunsbüttel, Germany.
- Administer and manage inbound/outbound employee paperwork in a timely manner. Ensure new hire/ transfer/ demobilization paperwork is in order and appropriately filled out. Maintain employee history data records by electronic filing systems while ensuring data integrity and confidentiality.
- Maintain strict confidentiality in relation to employee information.
- Support project controls and adherence to policies and procedures within the department.
- Report to Construction Managers and supports Project Managers and other divisional personnel with document preparation and filing.
- Provide all other general administrative and clerical support including filing, scanning, copying and collate documents for distribution.
- Maintain reports from manual or electronic files, inventories, mailing lists and databases. Printing reports for approval.
- Managing Office duties, including ordering supplies and maintaining inventory.
- Respond to client/ employee requests and inquiries on site.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail.
- Perform other duties and projects as directed by the Manager
- Must have Site Administration experience in the construction industry.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, repetitive tasks, and sitting for extended periods of time.
- Strong time management and organizational skills with an ability to be adaptable, manage multiple priorities in highly dynamic and changing environment.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills, with the ability to communicate in a professional manner with tact and diplomacy.
- Effective written and verbal business communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with stakeholders including supervisors and subtrade partners.
- German and English fluent (written and spoken)
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Marc Möbius will be happy to help you at marc.moebius(at)energyresourcing.com
We look forward to meeting you!Apply Now