Location: Edmonton, Alberta, CA
Our client is currently recruiting for a ServiceNow Developer to add to their growing technology solutions team. Our client is spear heading the market in modern technology that create smart and safer buildings.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, support, troubleshoot, monitor, recommend improvements to, and optimize solutions through teamwork, information gathering, and troubleshooting across multiple integrated solutions.
- Collaborate on solutions that will be used internally and will be provided for sale on the ServiceNow store.
- Customize existing ITSM, ITOM, SecOps and ITBM modules to support business processes.
- Aid in enhancing the UI to drive a great UX.
- Build custom widgets to enhance the Service Portal.
- Design, build, test, and document custom ServiceNow applications using agile methodologies.
- Develop workflows and integrations to support business processes.
- Provide support for ServiceNow ITSM, ITOM, SecOps and ITBM modules.
- Advocate DevOps culture, tooling, delivery methods, and practices.
- Estimate work efforts and story pointing required for an agile initiative.
- Postsecondary degree or diploma in computer technology, or related discipline.
- ServiceNow Certified Systems Administrator (CSA), Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS), and Certified Application Developer (CAD) certifications are considered an asset.
- 3-5 years of progressive experience with the ServiceNow platform encompassing some or all ITSM, ITOM, ITBM, SecOps, and custom application development disciplines.
- Competency in any or all CMDB, incident, problem, asset, change, knowledge, and service management processes desired.
- Experience with building solutions in Now Mobile is desired.
- Experience with the following JSON, XML, HTML, CSS, AJAX, HTTP, REST/SOAP, Jelly, and AngularJS, SSO-SAML, UI Pages, UI Macro’s, DOM.
- Strong understanding of ITIL concepts and policies for managing information technology infrastructure, development, and operations.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate complex ideas and concepts clearly and concisely.
- Strong ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment and with employees at all levels/areas of the organization to solve problems.
- Organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize own work with a high degree of consistency.
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
- we value Life
- we Rise to the Challenge
- we are Stronger Together
- we Unlock Brilliance