Energy Resourcing are currently working with their internal partner for a Senior/Principal Piping Materials Engineer to be based in their London office for the duration of 12 months +
You will provide piping materials engineering services on large or mega projects to our client and its customers', including technical support and supervision within the piping engineering team.
- Thinking creatively and logically to resolve design and development problems
- Identification of risks in the workplace, site and design work being undertaken.
- Considering the environmental, commercial, safety and operational aspects of design.
- Creation of pipe classes to suit project requirements from engineering data.
- Piping specification development for tracing, insulation and painting
- Development of data sheets for valves, design items, or any specials required in the design phase.
- Managing change and identifying, formalising and notifying relevant parties of changes in the project;
- Communicating and liaising with colleagues, subcontractors, vendors and clients;
- Driving, control and schedule of workshare using global integrated delivery (GID
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of UK, European and ASME/ASTM international standards and practices
- Experience in a Principal Materials Engineer position on Petrochem and/or Pharmaceutical EPC/EPCm projects