Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Senior Wind Energy Consultant.
The Senior Wind Energy Consultant will support the delivery of consultancy assignments for large-scale Wind projects worldwide. Our projects range from site identification and resource assessment to pre-development and bankable feasibility studies to Owner´s Engineer and Project Management Consultancy for engineering, construction, and O&M phases.
Using your deep technical knowledge of Wind power generation technology, you will contribute in close cooperation with other disciplines and project managers, to the development of feasibility and conceptual studies, preliminary design & cost estimate studies, wind resource assessments and yield analysis, technical Due Diligence and the provision of technical advisory services in accordance with the project requirements and any applicable statutory and regulatory specification.
- Yield Assessments and optimization of Wind Farms, the definition of Basis of Design and Technical Specification for Wind Farms, the definition of the Wind Farm layout, equipment specification and selection (e.g. wind turbine models, electrical BoP).
- Revision of the Detailed Design of Wind farms to ensure that the engineering developed by the EPC contractor meets the project requirements and any applicable statutory and regulatory specifications
- Provision of technical inputs and support to the Study Managers in the delivery of consultancy services, such as Feasibility and Conceptual Studies, Financial Models, Cost Estimates, Market Studies and Due Diligences
- Deliver and/or review technical inputs and engineering documents timely and with the adequate quality
- Regular reporting to the project management on the status of the engineering activities
- Ensure compliance with our client’s standards and procedures, and that the right systems are in place and applied to the project. Support the development, preparation, implementation and follow-up of various plans (e.g. schedule, quality, execution, project and interface management) throughout the project during different stages and with all components
- Engineering Degree (M.Sc. preferred)
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Power Plants projects development, engineering and construction
- Minimum 5 years of Power & Renewable Energy technologies experience is required, particularly in the design of large Wind Energy projects
- Deep knowledge of wind technology and the execution of large projects, good knowledge of design software: WindFarmer, WAsP, good knowledge of IEC, MEASNET and other relevant standards, experience in wind resource assessments: site data QA/QC, RSD, TMY file development, uncertainty analysis, measurement design, inclusion of satellite data
- Technical Advisory experience (e.g. PMC, Owners Engineer, LTA, etc.) is preferred, but not mandatory
- International experience is required (multinational companies or across different countries and professional cultures).
- Technical / hands-on profile with good communication are key requirements for this role
- English is requirement (written and spoken), other languages (Netherlands, Spanish, French, Arabic, others) skills are a plus
- Self-starter, with the ability to take responsibility for its own work, open to creativity
- Good communication skills and an aptitude for taking initiatives are essential, as is the ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams
- Collaborative, Team Builder and Leadership. Able to create a pleasant work environment
- Pro-active, practical hands-on approach and results-driven
- Multitasking skills
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to you!