Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Senior Vice President - Global Consulting & Advisory, located in The Hague. This is a permanent opportunity.
Reporting to the Executive Group Director, Growth and leading our client's Line Leaders based globally, you will work closely with Leadership Team, Regional Leadership teams, the Group Executive members, Global Sales & Marketing, and Mergers & Acquisitions. This opportunity has become available due to an internal promotion.
You will enjoy driving global collaboration as well as strategies and priorities that identify business potential across our chosen customer groups and markets including:
- Energy, Chemicals & Resources
- Environment & Water
- Transport, Infrastructure & Logistics
- Mining Minerals and Metals Technology & Expert Solutions
- Market Services
- Ongoing development of the our client's strategy to successfully drive value in defined core and growth markets.
- Provide definition and sponsorship of service-aligned growth markets including the exploration, validation and commercialization of hypothesized value propositions, markets, and business models.
- Develop and strengthen broad, deep relationships with key clients (C-level executives, Senior Leaders), industry influencers and strategic partners
- Lead business development for major opportunities (assist with identification, development of the strategy necessary to win, preparation of major proposals) and coordinate the sector groups involved in multi-region bids.
- Represent our client to the broader global market (conferences, technical forums, industry forums, etc).
- Influence and grow high performing, geographically dispersed teams
- Ensure our client's Service Line financials are globally consolidated and monitored.
- Development and delivery of budgets.
- Accountable for revenue, gross margin, chargeability and contribution margin
- Extensive global knowledge of our sectors and markets across multiple regions
- Demonstrable track record developing and delivering consulting and advisory solutions
- Ideally a pedigree of commercial success running a global consultancy with P&L responsibility
- Demonstrated future focus and ability to develop and implement complex business strategy
- Network of high-level key client contacts and ability to enhance customer relationships
- Proven ability to attract talent and influence global teams virtually
- Strong commercial acumen and experience in alternate commercial contracting models
- Strong communication and networking skills with ability to drive collaboration across our client's business group
- Strong sustainability credentials, ideally with consulting technical background in our sectors
- Big picture / Strategic thinker and ability to translate global trends into service offerings
- Master's degree plus and advanced business degree (e.g. MBA) desirable.
- Previous experience with a consultancy service provider and/or EPC services provider highly desirable.
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!Apply Now